University of Salford, Salford
|Group B&B rate from (inc VAT)||£20.00|
Located just outside of the cosmopolitan centre of Manchester, we are the ideal venue for Groups. Over the summer vacation period we can provide groups with over 2700 bedrooms and access to our leisure centre.
Summer Accommodation at the University of Salford
During the summer months we have a range of accommodation which is centred around Peel Park. The Leisure Centre, with its swimming pool, gymnasium and games courts are within close proximity. Two rooms have been adapted and are suitable for people with disabilities. Car parking is also available on site.
- Constantine Court: 82 ensuite rooms with a shared kitchen and social space in each house.
- Horlock Court: 168 single rooms with shared kitchen, social and bathroom facilities.
Castle Irwell Student Village
In addition to the rooms located in the centre of the campus we also have several self catering flats and houses on the outskirts of the campus. Castle Irwell student village provides a combination of accommodation and sport facilities, with the following benefits:
- Over 1000 single bedrooms either in houses of 11 or flats or 6
- Shared kitchen, bathroom and social facilities
- Discounted rates for long stay groups
- Laundry and drying facilities on site
- Extensive sports facilities on site including football and rugby pitches, an astro- turf pitch and team changing rooms
Location and Accessibility
Situated just over 1 mile from Manchester city centre, we are easily accessible with an extensive network of roads and railways close by. There is a mainline railway station just a few minutes’ walk away.